Autumn is here......and I'm back blogging about my latest jewellery and my pets!

Polymer Clay Pendant on Satin Cord

 Well, it's been absolutely ages since I last blogged...May in fact. I cannot believe it is 5 months since my last post, or that it is 'autumn 2013' already. Where has the year gone?

The last time I wrote a blog post I had just got another little furry friend - Maisie the kitten. She is now 6 months old and went for her spay yesterday (I felt so cruel.....in fact I made my husband take her to the vets as I felt so guilty). She has made a full recovery from her op and has been back to her naughty little self today. I have been trying to photograph all my new stock - I have literally loads of new jewellery that I have been working hard making over the past 6 months and I want it all to go onto my Etsy shop over the next few days! As you can see from the photos below my cats weren't exactly helping me with the mammoth task. For some reason they always want to come and sit on my desk when I have set up to photograph my work! I think they like the warmth from the lights.
Poppy - my 2 year old ginger girl.



 This happens everytime I try and do photos. The photo below (with little Maisie) was actually taken a couple of months ago : the last time I had an unproductive morning trying to photograph my work!

Maisie appeared from nowhere...only realised she was there when her paw entered the shot!
I actually took this photo a few months ago but I just love it!

I now have three cats : 2 year old Poppy; Dexter, my black and white rescue boy (I think he is about 18 months)who someone dumped in a garage over Christmas last year; and Maisie - the 6 month old tortoiseshell tabby aka 'naughty tortie'.

Dexter

Maisie
Anyway, I was supposed to be talking about my jewellery.....I always seem to get sidetracked talking about my animals! I will leave you with a few photos of my latest designs..........Thanks for reading my waffle ;) lots of love, Anna xxx

Blue crystal cascade earrings

'Victoria' necklace with garnet, pearls and Swarovski crystals

'Jade Lily' necklace with jade, pearls and aventurine.



Comments