Snowy Friday

Maisie

Well, it has been a snowy couple of days here in Manchester. My cats have ventured outside for the first time this morning.....and it is the first time they have seen the snow. Poppy refused to come any further than the back door and watched the other two from there. Maisie got a bit of a shock when she first dipped her paw into the snow and refused to walk in it, opting instead to walk along the top of the planters (and losing her balance). Dexter wasn't convinced either!

Dexter
I must say I quite like the snow, as in looking at it. I hate having to drive in it. I am hoping for more snow over the weekend so I can wrap up warm and go for a nice long walk in it, maybe to Bramhall Park which is one of my favourite places in the world. 

I have made some new creations which I am going to spend this afternoon and evening listing in my Poppy Designs Etsy Shop :

Bow necklaces in gold plated, antique silver and rose gold plated

Drusy agate necklaces

Drusy agate necklaces

Comments